Financing for Pierce, Contender and Frontline apparatus is available through
Let us help you get the apparatus you need, when you need it. Here are just a few highlights of Pierce® Flex Financing:
- No down payment and no security deposit requirements mean no large upfront capital outlay.
- Only the current year's payment is in your operating budget.
- You gain important equity with each payment. Pay $1 more and the apparatus is yours after the last payment.
- Because interest income will be exempt from federal income taxes, savings are passed along to you in the form of lower payments.
- Your repayment schedule is flexible. It will be structured to fit the specific requirements of your community and department.
- You maintain a manageable cash flow.
- You capture today's price and pay with tomorrow's dollars.
Ask the team at South Coast for more information, or contact your Oshkosh Capital representative at 800.820.9041.
Download Pierce FlexFinancing brochure.